Monday, April 19, 2010

De Bortoli Yarra Valley Gulf Station Pinot Grigio 2009


Bloody hell!! When is this weather gunna change?

I really do not like hot weather. I don't like hot weather in December, and I certainly don't like the hot weather that comes with January and February, but hot weather in April - c'mon!

So with all this hot weather - the in car temp reader said it was 34 at 3.30pm in down town Coburgaria - it was time for a clean summer wine, the De Bortoli Yarra Valley Gulf Station Pinot Grigio 2009. Simple, fresh and swimming with clean acid and subtle white pear, this wine is literally gone in 30 minutes because it is just so easy to drink.


Drink now
Drink with the thought that winter is almost upon us
88
Screwcap 12%v/v $12 from most good wine shops

1 comment:

  1. Good one to know, I never really know if I'm picking a good pinot grigio!

    ReplyDelete