Thursday, February 18, 2010

I made it myself!



I love cooking. I also love plating up food the way it should look on a plate – simple and super gorgeous, and not just plating up since George and Gary and the hairy cravat said it was cool.

I love cooking and this is what I did when Henry was sleeping and Imogen was at Grandma and Papa’s house:

Twice cooked chicken on roasted lemon peepers with smoked garlic and chilli glaze’ - it needs another colour and bigger font because, as George would say, it was the hero of the blog!
So good Erin wanted it two nights in a row - so we did! Oh yeah, we also had a lovely bottle of Clonakilla Canberra Districts Riesling 2009, but I’m not going to talk about the wine because it will only steal the spotlight from my chicken dish, so tonight the wine is going off Broadway. That and it has been blogged by about 30 or so bloggers – no offence Mr. Kirk.

No comments:

Post a Comment