Saturday, June 28, 2014

My #Gineration

There's a few things I'm loving at the moment: The World Cup - obviously. The Uruguayans defending the indefensible that is Luis Suarez. And closer to home, Gin.  I'm loving Gin at the moment. Why? Because its finger-lickin-sexy-as-nuts and its from the Yarra Valley.

This is My #Gineration


There is a massive explosion right now with Gin. A phenomenon really. Negroni's. Martini's. White Lady's. G&T. Ken Bruce has gone completely mad and we LOVE IT. And reason for this is quite simply The Melbourne Gin Company - Andrew Marks, and Four Pillars - Cameron MacKenzie. Both highly respected Yarra Valley winemakers who quite obviously love Gin Thank you boys.

The Melbourne Gin Company made my best of list for 2013. Its that good. Four Pillars, most notably the Barrel Aged jobby, is quite remarkable. Cinnamon. Vanilla. Orange. White pepper. It made working on my feet for 13 hours worth I tell ya.

Knock off last night
But get in quick with the Four Pillars Barrel Aged because its here for a good time, not a long time. Stocks are seriously slender. I got mine. The world is good. Cheers.

The Melbourne Gin Company - $69
Four Pillars Rare Dry Gin -  $75
Four Pillars Barrel Aged Gin - if you see it, buy it

No comments:

Post a Comment