Friday, November 16, 2012
Domaine Maurice et Anne-Marie Chapuis Corton-Charlemagne 2004
in•dul•gence [in-duhl-juhns] Show IPA noun, verb, in•dul•genced, in•dul•genc•ing. noun
1. the act or practice of indulging; gratification of desire.
2. the state of being indulgent.
3. indulgent allowance or tolerance.
4. a catering to someone's mood or whim; humoring: The sick man demanded indulgence as his due.
5. something indulged in: Her favourite indulgence was candy.
Courtesy of http://dictionary.reference.com/
Tick. Tick. Tick. A stunning wine. The Domaine Maurice et Anne-Marie Chapuis Corton-Charlemagne 2004. Hazelnut meal, citrus, white peach, lean minerality. Sexy as a nut. That's it really.